Serves 6 :
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (30 ml)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (6 g)
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (60 ml)
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, cleaned (455 g)
- 6 ounces celery hearts (170 g)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 ounces PARMIGIANO-REGGIANO (113 g)
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Whisk together lemon juice, salt and mustard, until salt dissolves.
- Add oil in a very thin stream, whisking constantly.
- Stir in shallots and ground pepper.
- Thinly slice mushrooms though cap and stem.
- Slice celery thinly on an angle.
- Combine mushrooms, celery parsley and mint in a large bowl.
- With a vegetable peeler, sliver ½ of the PARMIGIANO-REGGIANO over the top.
( Can be made ahead to this point and chiled)
- Just before serving, place letture leaves on 6 plates.
- Toss salad with dressing and mound on each plate.
- Sliver remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano over each portion.