Serves 6/8 :
- ¾ cup pine nuts (64g)
- ¾ cup grated PARMIGIANO-REGGIANO (60 g)
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup packed parsley leaves (28 g)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (2 g)
- 8 boneless skinless half chicken breasts, trimmed of all fat
- 8 teaspoons Dijon mustard (48 g)
- Toast pine nuts in a 300° F (150° C) oven until golden
- Combine nuts and next four ingredients in a food processor and chop coarsely.
- Place in a large flat pan.
- Brush top side of each chicken breast with 1 teaspoon (6 g) Dijon.
- Press mustard-coated side only into nut topping.
- Arrange breasts, coated side up, on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Bake at 375° F (190° C) for 25-30 minutes, until light golden brown.