Ingredients for 6 people:
For the stuffing:
For the sheet of pasta:
For the seasoning:
- 300gr of flour
- 3 whole eggs
- Boil the beet leaves, squeeze out the water and
cut them up finely.
- Work in the ricotta with the beet, the egg, 100gr.of grated Parmesan-Reggiano cheese, salt and a pinch of grated nutmeg.Work in the ricotta with the beet, the egg, 100gr.
of grated Parmesan-Reggiano cheese, salt and a pinch of grated nutmeg.
- Prepare the sheet of pasta by mixing the flour with the eggs.
- Roll out the pasta sheet as thinly as possible in strips of about 10cm wide.
- Mould the stuffing into small balls, about the size of a nut, place in a line along the strip of pasta at a distance of 4-5cm from one another; fold over the strip length-wise in order to cover the stuffing; squeeze with your fingers around the mound of
stuffing. Form rectangular tortelli by cutting with an appropriate pastry wheel.
- Cook the tortelli in salted water, drain them well and season with strips of melted butter and grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.