Serves 6 :
- 1 lb. fresh pasta
- 3/4 lb.potatoes
- 6 oz crescenza cheese
- 6 oz mild gorgonzola cheese
- salt and white pepper
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh porcini mushrooms, coarsely chopped (with some slices as a garnish)
- parsley, finely chopped
These delicately flavored ravioli should be made with a fresh egg pasta prepared with about 14 oz flour
and 4 eggs.
- Boil the potatoes and mash them well.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the cheese and blend well.
- Roll out the pasta into a thin sheet and make the arvioli, using the potato and cheese filling.
- In a skillet sautč the scallion and porcini in oil and butter
- When cooked, remove the sliced porcini and keep warm.
- Cook the pasta and when it is al dente, mix the ravioli gently with the porcini sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsely, garnish with the sliced porcini and serve immediately.
- Serve with more Parmigiano-Reggiano at the table.